LORD OF MATERIAL SUCCESS
MOON IN TAURUS
The Six of Pentacles is Tiferet in Assiah. It is the power of Beauty in the Active (Material World).
As is with the other Sixes, Tipheret (number six), brings balance and harmony into the aftermath of severity of Gevurah. And, thus, Tipheret, which is reflection of the light of Keter, shines down on the Active Material world; providing it with desperately needed depth and spirituality.
Furthermore, in the Six of Pentacles, the Moon is in Taurus. The Moon is exhausted in the sign of Taurus, and, as such, it is a snug fit. The feminine qualities of the Moon, provide the gentle balance to the stubborn and sensual Taurus. Taurus is all about physical pleasure. And, in this case, the Moon is happy to oblige.
In this Six of Pentacles, we see a man with a cape. His back is turned to us, reflecting the elusiveness of the Moon.
The planets on the back of the cape represent various types of successes and achievements embodied in the Six of Pentacles.
- Saturn = success through discipline
- Jupiter = growth through opportunities
- Venus = success by following our heart’s desires
- Mercury = success in achieving good rapport with others
- Moon = success developing our higher selves
- Mars = success through actioning our ideas
- Establishing balance
- Give and take